Find a Rental Center
Need help finding something?
2815 Home Depot Blvd
Rock Hill, SC 29730
Equipment subject to availability. Call (803)909-2420 for inventory.
Subscribe to receive exclusive offers and stay updated about new products and services. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Thanks for your submission!
Posted by: Erika Green on March 31, 2017
Mini excavators are the kind of equipment you look at and say, “wow.” Most people have only seen them on construction sites, operated by professionals. But that doesn’t have to be the case. With the right preparation and training, you can learn to use this equipment on your own. Here’s how:
1. Before you start any work, watch our Kubota mini excavator how-to video. It’s packed with tips to make the equipment experience more convenient. It’s also a nice extension of your operator’s manual and can address most of your questions. Plus, you can always call us at 1-888-COMPACT if you’re in need of some extra help.
2. If you’ve rented a mini excavator before and are looking to brush up on your skills, or if you just want a little more practice, check out our basic operations tutorial. It’s a quick watch that provides an overview of the most important parts of the excavator. Plus, it’ll make it easier for you to jump in and get comfortable in the excavator.
3. For experienced users, the control pattern is nothing new. But for new users, and those with equipment preferences, figuring out the way to adjust the settings of the mini excavator is important. The control panel dictates how the various buttons, knobs and joysticks work and gives you more control over the equipment.
4. Whether you’re a DIYer or Pro, VIP Onsite Delivery provides added convenience during your rental. All you have to do is select your equipment, choose pickup and drop-off dates and plug in your address. We do the rest. It’s another way Compact Power makes renting heavy equipment just more convenient.
So, are you ready to rent a Kubota mini excavator? Let’s talk about that next big project!
* Pricing subject to change at certain locations.
The documentation within this section provides general safety information and operating instructions by equipment type. Specific controls, functionality and operating instructions can vary by brand, model and year. It is up to you, the operator, to ensure your own safety. This documentation is secondary to the manufacturer’s instructions provided to you within the operations manual located on each machine. If an operations manual is not available on the machine, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care Center at 1-888-COMPACT. The manuals can also be viewed and downloaded from our website at the following address http://compactpowerrents.com/Safety/.
Product specifications and prices are subject to change without notice or obligation. The photographs and/or drawings in this document are for illustrative purposes only. Refer to the appropriate Operator’s Manual for instructions on the proper use of this equipment. Failure to follow the appropriate Operator's Manual when using our equipment or to otherwise act irresponsibly may result in serious injury or death.